Jul 27, 2017

Cheers, Bitches

Welcome to my new blog! 

If you ever read my other blog, Vintage Kitchen, you know my posts became less and less frequent over time.  I set myself too difficult a task with that one because the recipes had to be old and required a lot of tinkering.  They also didn't lend themselves to the kind of cooking I do day to day in order to put food on the table for my family.  Because as much fun as it is to update a recipe for poke cake or nut bread or what have you, I probably should feed my children something more substantial for dinner.  I would love to be able to both update old recipes AND cook real dinners, but ain't nobody got time for that.  Thus, I often found myself coming up with or modifying great recipes and thinking, dang, I wish I could post this on the blog, but it doesn't really fit the theme.  And so here we are.

On this blog I intend to touch on whatever dish (or drink) I've created that I want to share.  I'm becoming more and more enamored every day with my Instant Pot, so get ready for pressure cooker recipes, for sure, along with any number of main dishes, desserts, and (of course) cocktails.  I raise my glass to you, my new readers.  Thanks for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment